Cards in the Mail: Picture Perfect

I admit, I fell a behind and didn't send out my Nov/Dec cards in time. Even though we have two entire months to stamp and send 8 cards sometimes things happen and priorities change.

I'm trying to make more time to stamp and recently made a huge dent in the my craft room space sharing project. These were stamped on the ottoman in the living room beforehand.

This first card was for Nov/Dec. I split up the available candle pages of the Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper evenly to make the 8 cards. They both open from the right but the image and flags were shifted because of where I had to split the candles.

This card is for Jan/Feb. I stuck to the same idea. Designer Series Paper and a simple sentiment from Picture Perfect Birthday. For this one I added the strip of another design to fill in the front of the card. The words were separate but combined on a clear block and stamped simultaneously.

Here's the inside of the cards. I use the Thick Whisper White Cardstock for the card bases.

How does a Cards in the Mail swap work?
Rather than sending all of your cards to one person so that they have to swap them and send them back out, we simply send them to each individual on the list. It's cheaper and we get cards all the time. 

Thanks for visiting! I really appreciate it. 

Comments

  1. Loved your cards! Even prettier and more vibrant in person. I love this DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts