Tags - Color Me Christmas

Welcome to Tag Week! The other day I decided to finally play with my Envelope Punch Board (133774). I admit, I failed the first time I tried it because I tend to skip the instructions and assume that I know what they want me to do. This results in wasted paper so I don't recommend doing that.

For the above tag envelope I used the 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 measurement for the tag, rounded the corners (a feature on the Envelope Punch Board) and followed the instructions for the envelope. I wanted something that opened on the side instead of the standard use of the envelope and so after some thought I tucked in the flap. So there you have it, a simple envelope with the side tucked in to make a pocket. The rest is glued down to look like a normal sealed envelope.

Here are all the tags. I used every image from Color Me Christmas (131745) which I think is adorable! They were colored in full force with the Stampin' Write Markers TM except for the Reindeer and Santa's face which were watered down.

Be sure to come back tomorrow for some more tags!

SUPPLY LIST: (for above)
  • Stamp Sets: Color Me Christmas, Tags 4 You
  • Colors: Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Staz On TM Black
  • Embellishments: Linen Thread, Basic Rhinestones
  • DSP: Season of Style Designer Series Paper
  • Punches: Label Bracket
  • Tools: Envelope Punch Board

Comments

Popular Posts