Scrapbooking on the Airplane!


Before I left on my vacation to PA, I loaded a few photos onto a flash drive just in case I had time to play with My Digital Studio. It wasn't until I was on my 2nd plane ride home that I finally decided to play since the battery ran out on my iPod. We were "packed in like sardines" as put by the man beside me. I was between two large men, a really tall skinny one and a tall burly one. Not much room but enough to use my laptop and scrapbook with MDS! I worked on 2 projects in particular that I created without templates which is a big deal for me. So what do you think?

Comments

  1. Julie,
    This is so cute! I love the colors and the black tire mark. The silver brads really accent the chrome on the motorcycle. And I love your journaling story. I also like how it goes over the photo a little bit. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool page. I love it. You are good at this already and I am still so bad I don't save anything that I do.

    M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts