A Warm Gesture



This is a card/Hot Cocoa holder made out of a paper lunch sack. I've shown you the front on the left and the inside on the right. As you can see, the opening goes to the right so that you can put the cocoa packet in. This would make a great office or single person gift. For a family you could give it with a canister of cocoa.

Stamp Sets: Sweet Season, Christmas Punch (Hostess Lvl 2), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede
Punches: Modern Label, Word Window, Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brads, Soft Suede Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon

Comments

  1. Love it!!!!

    Hope you are having a great week.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I already made a bunch of those too! I'm getting ready to post pics on my blog in a minute. I thought those were so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts