Fifth Avenue Floral - Rose

Can I just say how much I LOVE watercolor paper!? I colored this rose last night using markers and an aquapainter. It dried, it was blah. I colored again, it dried, it was blah. I added black, AHH! So I added red again. It's like you can't fail! Look how pretty!

The glitter is supposed to represent water droplets. I had to scrape half of that off. For the leaves I made marks with the bone folder. I didn't feel like a sentiment was needed. I can put that on the inside later.

I hope you're enjoying my daily posts because they may not last long. I guess I've just been on a roll lately.

I also want to add how much I love my Big Shot! It is a purchase that I definitely do not regret.

Stamp Set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Cardstock: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel DSP
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Accessories: White Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Top Note, Little Leaves, Texturz Plates, Dazzling Diamonds
Inspired by: Ilina Crouse

Comments

Popular Posts