Happy Together


Here's to hoping that I see some quail soon. The weather here in UT has been anything but spring so I've been cooped up inside trying to stay warm.

I was unable to find any samples that I liked so I was forced to dig deep into my own creativity and create this one myself. The colors were inspired by googling "quail". Baja Breeze was just what I needed.

This brings me to a good opportunity to announce that several of the In Color's are returning(about 7 of them). We will also be losing a few originals. Click on the links below to find out what changes are being made and remember, change is good!

NEW Color List

Retiring Colors

Stamp Set: Happy Together
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Soft Suede
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Modern Label Punch, Word Window, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Aquapainter, Thoroughly Modern DSP

Comments

Popular Posts