Teeny Tiny Wishes


Once again, I created the focal point of the card right away and it took me all day to come up with a layout that I was satisfied with. I've found the best way to do that is to lay it out and walk away. I started this card at 1pm and finished it at 10pm. Some things take time, some don't.

I have recently challenged myself to use the stamps that I don't use very often. I got this set for free at Convention a few years ago. You get a few free stamp sets as part of your registration but they aren't always ones that you would pick. I think this is a good thing.

This card features a few of the new colors. Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler. I used the new Color Coach to put these colors together and it actually suggested the new color Early Espresso but I had already started with Chocolate Chip. Close enough.

Now for the title, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Lately, I don't much care to put sentiments on cards until I need to use them. I happen to need some sympathy cards as requested by my parents but just in case, the modern label punch can be ripped off and replaced easily with any of the Teeny Tiny Wishes. :) What a great set!

Inspired by: Kim Pope from New York via googling for ideas.

Comments

  1. So pretty! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors!! Love that new ribbon, too. Thanks for showing those off so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts