Today has been anything but slow.

I have been very productive today so the time has just flown right by. I created this card while watching a movie this afternoon.

I got the idea of popping up the shells from someone else but I decided to make them more exciting by using DSP. After a little trial and error I determined that the best way to do this, since it is a bold stamp, is to take run a marker around the edge. That way I am not stamping over the DSP, I can still see the shell to cut it out and you can see that it is actually a stamped shell. Don't they look great!?

As some of you know, the "Cute as a bug!" phrase is actually stacked so I stamped each word separately using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to make it go across the card.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts