Happy Birthday Anna!

I put this card together just for Anna and of course to coordinate with my August Colors. I stamped the girl bear on Water color paper along with the balloon and gift sack like 5 times (nobody's perfect) until I got everything where I wanted it. I colored with the markers and blended with the aquapainter. It just happens to be my favorite technique. The accessories are stamped in Pumpkin Pie, cut out and adhered right to the same image.
I hope Anna (a fellow demonstrator and friend)has a Happy Birthday!

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so cute! Love it and love your August colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pssst, Julie.....there's this great new invention called a Stamp-a-ma-jig! j/k This is really adorable, and the colors look amazing together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, Cindy it was more of a situation of getting the right ink coverage I wanted and sometimes I'm just too lazy to go and get it. Thanks! I should have practiced my desired layout on my grid paper first.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts