Hip-hippo-ray!!

I stamped! Well, not really. I ripped this hippo off of an old swap that I didn't like and mounted it on a new creation because I needed something baby-like. I think I was successful but the monthly colors didn't work out since I only have the Bold Brights DSP pack. It is Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Basic Gray.

The set is Pun Fun. Do you think it will be in the New Idea Book & Catalog? We'll find out on June 1st! Be sure to check out my Stampin' Up! website for the Last Chance Lists or contact me for a list.

Do you want to be one of the first to receive your own copy of the New Idea Book & Catalog? 
Simply place an order with me in person, via email or online for $50 or more before June 15th and I will mail one directly to you once they are available. 


Please contact me ASAP if you have any intent of taking advantage of my promotion. I will need to get an idea of how many catalogs to pre-order. Thanks in advance!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts