Pennant Punch Peek

I didn't actually do much to show the punch. It has another piece to it but you'll see... For this card, I punched the smaller pennant in solid colors and put the flower from the Blossom Party Die. I actually used the Newsprint DSP that will not be in the upcoming catalog. Hey, that's all I had and it worked.

Wait! Where's my mistake? Ha ha! Well it's under the Happy Birthday! I originally stamped it in Crumb Cake and it was crooked. I tried to darken it up by using the Stamp-a-ma-jig with Basic Grey over it but guess what? I goofed. That's okay right? It turned into this awesome card! I used the Pennant Punch to cut matching  notches on the banner.

I thought I should share my inspiration. Her name is Tessa, she is an awesome stamper and this is the link to her card that is very similar. My point is that you can copy something and alter it according to what you have.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts