Stacked Stamps

I'm just going to throw my oops right out there... did you notice? Probably not. I had last months and this months colors on the table still and picked up the Marina Mist. Who cares right? This card turned out fabulous! I CASE'd it from the March 2011 Stampin' Success. This is a publication exclusively for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. From the moment I saw the stacked stamps, I loved it! I made a few slight changes to make it my own but for the most part. it was copied. That's what we do.

I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to ensure that I stamped it all right the first time. First the A to Z, then the damask in Marina Mist, then the bird in Staz On. I was nervous about the placement but I couldn't be any happier with the results! Do you see the pearls? I didn't want to over do it but thought it needed an embellishment. Don't they all?!

This set (Friends 24-7) is on the Last Chance List! Don't forget! Spend $50 with me before June 15th and receive the 2011 Idea Book & Catalog FREE! I'll send it right too you!

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the stacked stamps. And the Marina Mist looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love it even if it is cased! Can't be believe this set is on the last chance list - thank goodness it's in MDS. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacked stamps? I hadn't heard that... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all that text! Beautiful card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!! I don't remember it from March so I'm so happy you reminded us. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this stamp-on-a-stamp technique. I'm coming up on a first year anniv with SU! and I'm still looking, learning and admiring everyone's ideas, designs and techniques

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts