Case the Catty Swap

I thought I'd pause for a post. I have recently joined several swaps. This one is the Case the Catty Swap. We are supposed to use the same stamp set but can swap out accessories and I think colors if necessary.

The card I am copying is on page 116 of the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog. This is my version and I am making 21 of them to send to Utah. All I have left to do is tie the linen thread around the cards.

I'm quite pleased with the results. It's so much prettier than in the catalog. You should try copying something too!

Colors: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Old Olive, Early Espresso

Next Swap: Holiday Mini

Comments

  1. These are very striking. Not colors that I would naturally put together, but they're unique and beautiful in their own way. I've never done a swap, but think it would be fun to see what you get back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts