Thinking of You... Fall

When I saw this set in the Mini Catalog last year, I loved it. I already had a leaf set though, so how could I get it? Well, I decided I could have more than one leaf set and what better than a current one!

This card was inspired by a card I found on Stampin' Connection (a Stampin' Up! sponsored group). Several demonstrators had created their versions and this one is mine. It looks like it originated from Dawn Olchefske.  They used a clear block to create the rectangular background, I used a deck of cards (from Stampin' Up!) that I got from Convention that was still in the wrapper. One of the leaves was stamped using the Rock and Roll technique. It is a very simple card with layers of stamped images instead of cardstock and accessories. I love it.

Colors: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand

Comments

  1. I love it too!! Just stamped layers makes me happy and you colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is one of my all time faves. I still have mine and cannot seem to part with it. It truly is a work of art. I love the darker shades in your version.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts