Dasher Wine Tag


I've been hard at work. This is what I'm calling a wine tag. It opens like a card (see score line above Dasher) and will hang on a wine bottle. The DSP is no longer current.

Dasher was done with the markers. I used the Stampin-ma-jig (R) to get it in the right spot. I used Dotto (R) with it and I would now say that they belong together. A match made in heaven.

If you noticed that Dasher is splotchy, it is because I tried to fix the bald spots with the Aquapainter (R). It didn't work too well so I CAREFULLY sanded the stamp and then stamped it until that didn't happen anymore.

Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake.
Inspired by: Marika Lemay

Comments

  1. So clever and the design is gorgeous! Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Saw this on Pinterest--so popped over to take a closer look! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts