Happy Birthday to ME!


Yesterday was my birthday. I hit the big 4-0 and also happen to get lots of birthday cards! Finally! I love getting cards in the mail. This first one is from my friend Kris. What a fun card huh? She posted the details on her blog so you can click on her name to get there if you'd like.

Here is the inside. There's a cute little pocket with this tag inside. Love it!

This is another stamped card that I got from my friend Deb. Isn't it cute?!

Thanks Kris and Deb for sending me a hand stamped card! Of course I also appreciate all of the store bought cards I got too. My friend Sue (Deb's sister), my Aunt, my health insurance, Stampin' Up! and my sister sent me about 6 different cards. Hopefully I didn't leave anyone out. So far it's great to be 40!

Comments

  1. Hope your birthday was awesome! Can't wait to see you again at Convention :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts