Sale-A-Bration Loot!

Today I got this! FINALLY! Since I've moved from UT to PA, it takes much much much longer for my Stampin' Up! packages to arrive. This is a tough thing to get used to since I lived only 30 minutes from SU! headquarters. I got things fast!

It's okay though... because I still got all this fabulous stuff! I spent $200 and therefore was considered a Level 1 Hostess. I got the FREE tote bag! and for every $50 purchased I got a Sale-A-Bration selection so I picked the Fresh Vintage stamp set, the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper, the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack and the Kindness Matters stamp set. I also got FREE merchandise so I picked the Level 1 Hostess Set "Up in the Air" from the Occasions Mini Catalog and a few other things.

Click Here to check out the online catalog and take advantage of Sale-A-Bration for yourself!

Comments

Popular Posts