Sending Many Thanks


This is another one of my creations. I'm pretty sure. I see so many cards it's hard to tell anymore. 

I started by stamping the flowers from this stamp while blocking out the word "sweet" that usually sits right where I put "Sending Many Thanks". Then I decided to use the clear inner plastic lid from the Staz On TM pad. It kind of gave it a chalky outline look. Then I colored in the flowers using the Stampin' Pastels TM. From there I took the colors of the flowers and picked the background, card and ribbon. Voila! 

Stamp Sets: Up in the Air (Occasions Mini Hostess), Petite Pairs
Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Blushing Bride, Pale Plum

Tip: I highly recommend using plain old tape to adhere the ribbon on the back of the card. I have found it to be the best way to keep it where it belongs. Tape it good.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts