MDS Birthday Tradition 40

Okay so I'm a bit late since my birthday was back on February 5th but I at least took this picture yesterday so it was still February. I have cut my hair several times recently and it is back to where I like it. I didn't actually take this picture for this purpose but since it turned out good, why not.

I used the One Big Sale-A-Bration CD for My Digital Studio. It comes with 5 stamp brush sets, 12 Designer Series Paper Patterns, 6 Ribbons and 5 Brads.

Layout inspired by Erica Shaw

Comments

  1. It's a great picture and an even greater tradition! Love the layout too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your birthday! I'm ashamed of myself! You don't look 40! I can't believe you are 40?! I hope I look that good in 9 years. Love ya Julie! Hope everything is going great for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts