Garden Decor

I saw this idea on my demonstrator website. Isn't it great!? I made it out of aluminum flashing with my Sizzix Big Shot. You can use it to identify plants or just to add some bling to your garden.

The first thing you want to do is run it through the Big Shot to make the impression. Then you run it through again to make the cut. Be sure to put your impressed image face down so that it comes out right.

If you want to see first hand how to do this AND make one for yourself, watch My Calendar for my upcoming Garden Party. I need to finalize the rest of my projects before I pick a day but I can tell you for sure it will be on a Saturday morning in May.

Project inspired by: Laura Haffke from Omaha, NE

Comments

  1. Garden bling! I love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a great class. I would love to make one of these. This is so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts