My First Freshly Made

Today's card was the result of a Sketch Challenge. After finding the sketch challenges on the demonstrator website and going through all of them and picking out the ones I wanted, I ran out. I had to go search for some more. I'm not sure why I was crippled by these before. I mean, I still am if I only see the sketch but something hit me and I realized that samples would be attached. Duh.

I chose to begin with Freshly Made Sketches:

Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings
Colors: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Basic Gray, Summer Starfruit*, Midnight Muse*
DSP: First Edition Specialty

*New Catalog item not available until June 1

Comments

  1. So glad you found FMS! This is a beautiful card. I love the combination of colors and papers. Very stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love those colours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts