My First Sketch Challenge

Well, sort of. I found a card I liked on Stampin' Connection, the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator website that I use for inspiration and as it turns out, it was created with a sketch challenge in mind. When I clicked on the link to the challenge I decided I like the original layout just a little better. I have a hard time using sketches. I like to see a completed card so since I got to see both in this case, it wasn't so bad.

Stamp Set: Love and Sympathy
Colors: Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
DSP: Comfort Cafe*

*New Catalog item not available until June 1
Inspired by: SCCSC112

Comments

  1. I like this card a lot! It really lets you show off the Comfort Cafr DSP. I love the layout and the cute brad on your flower.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts