Curly Cute Collection

For this first card, the Stampin' around wheel was rolled across an ink pad and then over the card. This method works fine for small spaces like on this card. Otherwise I recommend using the cartridges. I stamped the large flower and then stamped and cut out the smaller flowers. Notice that the smallest flower is cut out with a circle punch. The smaller flowers are glued right down. I didn't raise anything but I did bend up the petals of the medium flower.

Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute
Colors: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight.
Inspired by: Sneak Peek Promo

This card only has 2 stamped images on it. The flower (cut out) and the sentiment. The rest is from the Designer Series Paper: Floral District. I used various circle punches, the scallop circle and the triple flower punch to cut out each pattern.

Stamp Set: Betsy's Blossoms, Curly Cute
Colors: Rich Razzleberry
Inspired by: Cindy McGurk ONT

This last card only has ONE stamped image! I used the DSP: Floral District again but this time I punched 1" squares to create this nine patch. A very simple yet striking card.

Stamp Set: Curly Cute
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Inspired by: StampinWithNiki

Comments

Popular Posts