Sharing

I stamped this card last night and this morning I finished it. This is a single stamp and though I don't know that I'll find many ways to use it, I love it because it reminds me of Dick and Jane which if you haven't noticed is the inspiration for my blog names. To go along with this and another set, Stampin' Up! has created the Storytime Suite. Feel free to check it out on my blog by clicking on the shopping cart there to your right. Browsing is encouraged.

I was also playing with my watermark yesterday. I had created one quite a while ago but never followed through with the application of it. I did a little research and found out how easy it is to do on My Digital Studio. You simply open up a text box and type one. Then you make it black or white depending upon what you're watermarking and then you change the opacity. I decided to keep it simple and include the important information only, that the images are copyrighted by Stampin' Up! since and that it came from my blog. I'm not too worried about people finding See Julie Stamp since I am quite google-able. With the constant sharing of photos these days I felt it was definitely time to apply the watermark. I should have done it sooner.

Comments

  1. I love your card!! It's really cheerful. And your watermark is nice and simple so it doesn't distract from your photo. Nice job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that funny I never put two and two together about the Dick and Jane thing and the blog names. Maybe I need a nap!

    Fun card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts