{friend to friend} FMS47

Today's project is another sketch challenge. I'd say the challenge was taking the picture. What a pain! Sorry about the quality.

I actually had most of these elements laying around on my table so when I saw the sketch I just had to cut the flags and stamp a new jar (not lid).

Take special notice to the heart in the pear. I stamped the polka dot apple from Perfectly Preserved and punched out the plus shaped flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. All you do is snip off two of the petals to make this adorable heart! After learning this at the make n' takes during Convention 2012 I just had to get this punch pack! Even better that it fits in the pear!

Stamp Set: Perfectly Preserved, Teeny Tiny Wishes
DSP: Floral District, Orchard Harvest
Embossing Folders: Chevron, Fancy Fan

Comments

  1. Pretty colors and fabby texture! Every time I see this stamp set I wonder why I don't have it! Great card! And thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    P.S. It would be really helpful if you turned off Word Verification. It is usually very difficult to decipher those pesky letters and numbers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little jar and you have used it so perfectly in the sketch! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable use of one of my favorite new sets - love it! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I love the mix of textures! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used two embossing designs. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts