Mixed Bunch with Blossom Punch

This fun card was harder than it looks. It took me 3 tries to get the flowers in the right spot and then I totally messed up the embossing. I even practiced to make sure it would look good but then in my eagerness to finish up the card I forgot to use the embossing buddy. Not a good idea in my opinion. Ever.

I really do love how it turned out but I don't want to make another one just to show you a perfect one.

Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch, Curly Cute
Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
DSP: Floral District
Other: Blossom Punch, Bold Brights Buttons,White Emboss, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
Inspired by: Caroline Vaillant from Canada

Comments

  1. Looks good to me and I really like how the flowers fall off the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think I need to get this punch. I've seen so many great projects with it, this one included!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts