CPC15 Perfectly Preserved

This is my first Creating Pretty Cards Challenge from over at Craft Project Central. My friend Kris was the designer of this particular sketch and so of course I'm going to play along! 

My color combo was selected directly from the Color Coach. I used the Creative Combination and one color from the Sweet Set on the Cajun Craze card.


Stamp Set: Perfectly Preserved
DSP: Twitterpated
Supplies: Cannery Set Framelit, Linen Thread, Basic Pearls and various scallop punches.

Comments

  1. Hi Julie! Love your card! This would be perfect for a teacher! Thanks for sharing and joining the Creating Pretty Cards challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! I finally got that set and I haven't used it yet, but your awesome color combination has inspired me! I think it would be a cute teacher card too. Thanks again for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts