I AM Creative Banner

Sometimes I don't finish my projects at Convention. I took a night class called I AM Creative and we made this banner and got lots of loot for my $35 fee (in addition to the registration). I actually stuck to the plan for the most part. I only left out a thing or two that I didn't think it needed and flipped the body of the green butterfly. I did get it done in class except for stringing it all together which I did yesterday.
This is a close up of the first flag. The hearts were punched and folded and stacked but only glued in the center to allow them to have dimension. Also LOVE the new clear Vintage Faceted Buttons!

Next we have this wonderful phrase made with My Digital Studio 2. This is what you would call a hybrid item because it combines MDS2 AND tangible Stampin' Up! products like the punched Elegant Butterfly, the In Color Dahlia, the strip of Glitter paper and the fact that it is included in this banner.

It's hard to pick a favorite but I did. This butterfly is gorgeous and it was so simple to make! I'm so glad I have all of the elements I need to do this at home thanks to the FREE stamp set that I got with this class. I already have or since acquired the Beautiful Butterflies BigZ die and the Elegant Butterfly punch. Love that pearl! It really completes it don't you think?!

A banner within a banner!? Genius. Just 3 simple flags stamped in matching colors and another sparkly Vintage Faceted Designer button.

Okay, so this one wasn't my favorite. I like to think I made it better than the sample we were given and it did need 5 flags to be a complete banner. Odds numbers are good when it comes to decorating. 

I hope you enjoy this banner as much as I do! 

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see this in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love the banner on the banner! This turned out amazing! Time to get my banner on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts