Delightful Decorations FM81

I'm glad I checked my calendar because I thought I had another day to complete The Friday Mashup Challenge 81. Luckily I had just over 2 hours to whip this out thanks to a similar card I found on the internet. Technically hers qualifies for the Mashup too.

See the challenge below. I like to Mash it Up if I have the means to do so. Of course it's much sparklier in person.


So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a project with a "Christmas Ornament".
  2. Or Make a project with some "Sparkle".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Christmas Project with some Sparkle".
Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, Mixed Medley
Colors: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Supplies: Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions folder, Ornament Punch, Glitter Paper, Rhinestones, Linen Thread.

Comments

  1. Love the use of the linen thread to hang the ornaments! Very cool! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card! The vintage wallpaper folder is a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts