Digital Tuesday - Invitation

This morning I saw a post on my friend Cathee's blog challenging me to make something with My Digital Studio and link it to her blog. My inspiration was of course her invitation but hey, I did it and I planned an event at the same time.

I used Pocket Full of Posies -11 Designer Series Paper and the Introducing - Lines to create the invitation. I added the last line "Flicks" by cropping out the dotted line and adding text with a similar font. I did the same as Cathee and I added a punch, stretched it to make a background, changed it to white and made the opacity 80 to make the faux vellum look. I put 2 pearls at the top to make it look like that layer was attached with something.

This is a real event. I hope to create with you on Friday the 26th.

Comments

  1. Cute idea! Love Ever After, only seen a little bit on Never Been Kissed! Hope you get a good turnout!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts