Every Little Bit RS33

Today I stumbled upon another sketch challenge. This one is called Retro Sketches and since the current sketch ends tomorrow night I needed to get right too it.

Here's the sketch. As you can see, I flipped it over and put the gumball machines on a stand.

The stand was made by using an oval punch to cut out the corners of the base and the poles are just thin strips of card stock.

Stamp Sets: Every Little Bit, Just Believe
Colors: Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Gumball Green
DSP: World Spectacular

Comments

  1. Absolutely fabulous ... love those gumball machines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Fun, fun, fun! I love how the oval punch gives the base additional perspective. And there's the Gumball Green again, this time really filling its calling. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts