Friendship Preserves CPC16

I'm a little late with today's post because I had to wait for UPS. I created this card last night but decided that the Friendship Preserves Bundle would be the perfect set to complete this card. I knew it was on the way and so I just had to wait for it to arrive.

Here's the sketch from Craft Project Central. Created again by my friend Kris. I was a little scared of this one but it turned out better than I had ever expected. Thanks for a great sketch Kris!

Stamp Set: Friendship Preserves
Colors: Old Olive, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
Supplies: Window Frames Collection Framelits, Raspberry Ripple Satin Stitched Ribbon.
DSP: Orchard Harvest


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous! You rocked it! I am getting ready to get that set too. Now I think I need the DSP too. Love those Framelits! Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I might have to CASE this one for my next Stamp-a-stack! Thanks for sharing Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I love this, have this set but have not used it yet, will have to get it out now and case your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts