Googly Ghouls FMS55 and FMS13

I was trying to put together some cards for a class and I also needed to complete the Freshly Made Sketch of the week. This is my witch card. Visit my Class Registration page to see the rest of the cards.

This weeks sketch challenge FMS55 ends tomorrow at 12pm Eastern so you had better get right to it if you want to participate. It was quite simple "witch" was nice.

I wanted to use as many of the stamps from Googly Ghouls as possible for this class and so I needed another card and I wanted to use the spiders times 3 along with the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch to coordinate with the larger scallop circle punch that I used on all 3 of the other cards.

I quickly browsed the FMS archives and found FMS13. I'm so glad I finally took the time to figure out how to work with a sketch. It sure makes things easier and still makes it your own.

Comments

  1. Hi Julie! Both of your cards are awesome! I'm so glad you like the sketches! I'm a huge fan of FMS' clean and simple sketches! Great use of DSP and great takes on the sketches! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your entry for Freshly Made Sketches this week! She is so cute as far as witches go! Her googly eyes are just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I love them and am signing up right now for the class! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch, love your spider card! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! I just love anything with those crazy googly eyes, but these cards are exceptional! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts