Greeting Card Kids FM79

I decided to try a new challenge. This was The Friday Mashup! and my first try was FM79. The challenge was to use certain colors and/or rectangles. Oops! I ran with squares. The colors look a little odd in the photo but actually look fabulous in person. I put pearls on for the buttons and colored in the "fluff" on the coat with Frost White Shimmer Paint.

Unfortunately, it appears that I have missed the deadline by just a few minutes/hours due to a 2 hour time difference. Boooooooo! So I guess I have no chance of  "Rocking" this Mashup. Please leave me a comment if you think I ROCKED it anyway.

Stamp Sets: Greeting Card Kids, Petite Pairs
Colors: Pacific Point, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla
Supplies: Scallop Squares Duo BigZ Die, Satin Stitched Ribbon, Pearls, Frost White Shimmer Paint
DSP: Festival of Prints Pack

Comments

  1. It's a shame you missed the deadline. Love the colour combo. From the inspiration pic it doesn't say Christmas to me but this works! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Julie! I'm glad you posted in the comments anyways, even if you did miss the deadline - that way we get to see your fab (and absolutely adorable!) creation! I just love the pearls as buttons! I totally think you rocked it :) Thanks for joining us last week at The Friday Mashup! I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts