Greeting Card Kids MOJO261

I have really been enjoying sketch challenges lately (as if you can't tell). This is my 2nd one this week and I have 2 more I have on my schedule to complete by next Wednesday. I actually have to do them in a certain order so that it's no problem meeting the deadlines.

This was my first MOJO Monday and this was the sketch.  It seems to be the most popular sketch site out there so I thought give it a try. I hadn't intended for this to be a valentine's card but sometimes you just have to let your "mojo" go where it wants.

Stamp Sets: Greeting Card Kids, Affection Collection
Colors: Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, More Mustard, Primrose Petals
Supplies: Various punches, Fan Fair Embossing Folder

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts