The Open Sea MOJO264 and FMS58


Tonight I decided to do both sketches with the same items. The following is what I came up with:

Here's the first one which was actually the 2nd one I completed. 
This one is from MOJO Monday 264


Here's the 2nd one which is actually the first one I finished but wasn't due until Monday. I made this one first and then in a crunch for time I converted it to the other sketch too.
This one is from Freshly Made Sketches #58

Stamp Sets: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Colors: Island Indigo, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black
DSP: Fan Fair
Supplies: Pennant Die (for larger scallop), 3" Circle Die, Adorning Accents Edglelits, Brads

Comments

  1. Really like your masculine cards, Julie....nice colours and patterned papers -goes well with the ship stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ... what fabulous cards Julie ... the papers and image works so perfectly together!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are fabulous masculine cards Julie! Like Robyn I really love the gorgeous colours and designer series papers that you've used. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the ship on both of your cards! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful masculine cards! The colors are striking! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing cards! These might be my very favorite...so far!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts