You're Amazing MOJO263

Can you tell I'm crazy for sketch challenges? You can join me any time. Just contact me and we can work on them together in my new studio. I tend to watch the same movie twice though if I don't feel like changing it and it's too late to start another one.

This is the MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge 263. I had fun with this one. First I picked out a Designer Series Paper and then I made the rest match. Notice the elephant twin?

Stamp Set: You're Amazing
Colors: Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
DSP: World Spectacular
Supplies: Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Argyle Folder, 3" Circle Die, Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon, Ticket Duo Builder Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch

Comments

  1. this is so cute, luv the image...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! That's just what I was going to say... you are crazy for sketch challenges. It's a great way to be inventive and I like how your card has no floral image. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts