Greeting Card Kids Catalog CASE

Ever since I saw this card I wanted to recreate it. I wasn't sure where I had seen it. I thought maybe Pinterest or Stampin' Connection. NOPE! It was in the 2012-2013 Annual Catalog. Go check it out. Don't have a catalog? Want one? Let me know.

I was so glad that the Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Glimmer Basics Brads were on sale last week during the Online Extravaganza. Did you miss out? Stay in the know by following my blog, facebook page and Twitter. I posted in all three places several times.

Stamp Set: Greeting Card Kids, Greetings of the Season (Holiday Catalog)
Colors: Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Pool Party, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Staz On Black
Supplies: Northern Flurry Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Glimmer Basics Brads, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Big Shot, Aquapainter

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts