Kindness Matters Vintage

I had stumbled across an old Stampin' Up! Promo publication and it had a great card in it. This is my version made into a full sized card with the help of my friend Michelle. I cut enough for the both of us since we were stamping together and we each made our own version. Very similar of course.

The Very Vanilla oval is glued in place over the embossed frame. It only looks like it is cut out.

Stamp Set: Kindness Matters
Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla
Supplies: Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder*, Designer Frames Folders, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Extra-Large Oval Punch, Linen Thread, Pearls.

*Available in the 2012-2013 Holiday Catalog.

Comments

  1. I love this color combination! Fabulous for a holiday card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts