Affection Collection - FMS66 and FM89

Tonight I decided to finally hurry and do The Friday Mashup 89. A CAS (clean and simple) layout and Heat Embossing. Unfortunately, I missed the boat again. I didn't refresh the blog page and it didn't update automatically! I thought I had 2 hours and therefore the Linky had closed and I don't get to post there.

Luckily I combined it with Freshly Made Sketch 66 so my time was not completely wasted. That and I needed to make at least one card with Affection Collection before it is no longer available.

I don't know that it helps but here's a closeup of the embossing and the brushed silver card stock that most people don't realize is in the catalog.

Stamp Set: Affection Collection (no longer available from the Holiday Catalog after January 2nd)
Colors: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Silver
Supplies: Silver Embossing powder, Hearts Collection Framelits, Victoria Crochet Trim, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Embossing Buddy.

Comments

  1. This is such a pretty card! I love the colors and the use of the silver paper. The lace trim adds such a nice touch, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamps you used! Bummer that you missed out on the other challenge! I have had that happen a time or two myself! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although the time zone didn't work in your favour, you made a beautiful card nonetheless! The strips of ribbon are awesome :) Glad you shared with us at the Friday Mashup even though you missed the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Julie! Love how you added the lace trim! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts