Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Okay so not quite but I thought I'd show this single stamp that's only available for a limited time. Check out the others by visiting my Limited Time Offer tab at the top of my blog. These select single stamps come in clear only (no block included) and are available until January 2nd. Better hurry and check them out!

Contact me directly to purchase a single stamp by December 30th and I'll give you Free Shipping (on Single Stamps Only). 

Stamp Set: New Year
Colors: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, So Saffron
Supplies: Bold Brights DSP, Labels Collection Framelits, Rhinestones, Silver Glimmer Paper.

Comments

  1. This turned out fantastic! The black background with just accents of the Gumball Green & Melon Mambo was definitely the right choice. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts