Holiday Shimmer Hop and Win!


Welcome to my blog! 
Before moving on to the next blog, please take a look around. 

My blogger friends and I decided to do a Blog Hop. This is our first one. We all made a holiday project with shimmer and I decided to combine mine with the MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge. I know, my shimmer is lacking but it's there!

Here's the Sketch: MOJO269. I decided to go with the square one of course and I had a lot of fun with it. I enjoyed working with the Festival of Prints DSPS and the challenge of coordinating the designs to compliment each other on my card. I hope you like it! The card is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 because I had a random envelope that size.

BLOG CANDY!
Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
This is a 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" paper stack with 48 double-sided sheets. 

Here's what you need to do to Enter To Win*:

1. Follow this blog via Google Friend Connect (NOT Google+)
2. Visit and "like" my facebook page. (If you already "like" it then please SHARE something on your page.)

3. Hop on through until you get back to me (I'll have to trust you on this one.)
4. Pin it!* (Okay, this won't help your chances but I'd sure love to be pinned.)
5. Leave a comment on this post to let me know that you've entered.
*My Pin it button is having issues but I'm sure you can find another way. Thanks!

You must do #1 AND #2 AND #3 AND #4 AND #5 to be entered. 

I will pick and announce 1 winner for every 10 entries on January 1st. US Only.


SUPPLY LIST:                                
Stamp Set: Scentsational Season, Sassy Salutations
Colors: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Very Vanilla
Supplies: Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (Holiday Catalog), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Holiday Collection Framelits, Glimmer Basics Brads.                                                           

Comments

  1. Love the warm, cozy colors on this card. It reminds me of a quilt -- and you can't go wrong with a quilt and some hot cocoa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could put papers together and look this good! This is such a beautiful color combo! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the combination you used with the Festival of Prints!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the colors. You rocked the DSP! The whimsical font on the sentiment is perfect with the feel of the card and the bright colors. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the deep tones of the colors on your card. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts