Every Little Bit - Bookmarks

A few weeks ago I joined my dl at book signing at the AF library. She knew the author and was asked to have a table set up for people to make bookmarks. I never liked the idea of these bookmarks. They fold over the page and stay in place with a magnet.

I made one for myself during some down time and fell in love! I came home and made another one for myself and then when my nieces came over we made them each one plus one for my sister and her husband. Then I mentioned them to my friend when we were out to dinner and so last night I made these for her and her children since we were meeting up again.

They're so easy and fun to make and they're the perfect bookmark! It stays put if you drop your book!  I'm also in love with using this set to make them. There are 28 different stamp possibilities just from this set alone.

HINT: Score a 5-1/2" piece of card stock at 2-3/4" for maximum paper saving. Also mount scallop to bookmark before you mount the image to it so you can keep it straight.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Every Little Bit
  • Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Baha Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Staz On TM Black
  • Big Shot: Two Tags BigZ TM
  • Punches: 1-3/4" Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle

Comments

  1. so cute! what kind of magnet did you use?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually used old refrigerator magnets. You'll want to test the cling depending on the thickness but cut them no less than 1x1 inches.

      Delete
  2. How cute! Would be a great idea to teach at a kid's class as well!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts