Feeling Sentimental - FMS70

I volunteered to do a Make n' Take for an upcoming demonstrator stamp meeting and once I got good and focused I came up with this card. It took many turns along the way. I even started with a different sketch challenge but I ended up using Freshly Made Sketches (FMS70).

I am very pleased with how it turned out. If you are too, please PIN and Comment away!

  SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Feeling Sentimental (2013 Sale-a-Bration)
  • Colors: Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Staz On TM Black
  • DSP: World Spectacular
  • Punches: Ticket Duo Builder, 1" Square (for flag)
  • Embellishments: Basic Rhinestones
  • Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits TM, Honeycomb Textured Impressions TM Folder

Comments

  1. What a great card! I love the image combined with that DSP and the tickets! Fabulous colors too. Thanks for playing with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous! Love your colors. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! I love the way you colored the Ferris wheel - it looks so vintage! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts