Madison Avenue - Happy Day

I only have one Sale-a-Bration stamp set so far but I got the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack and the Designer Series Paper to match. So you'll be seeing samples with this set until I am able to get a few more and start receiving the swaps from my friends.

The chevron strip I created was done by cutting an edge off of two different sides of the diagonal striped DSP. Then I lined it up and taped it before gluing it down. Tip: Cut it longer than the card because when you line it up, it will be off. Trim it after you have it lined up.

This card was inspired by one I saw online by Joy Garland. I used the same layout.

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Madison Avenue (Sale-a-Bration 2013), Friendly Phrases
  • Colors: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
  • DSP: Sycamore Street (Sale-a-Bration 2013) 
  • Embellishments: Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack (Sale-a-Bration 2013), Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine
  • Punches: 3/16" Corner 

Comments

  1. Very cute! I really like this color combo, and the saying is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and the chevron is exactly right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts