Morning Cup - CPC19

I like tea and so I decided to get this stamp set. Tonight, I found that it was perfect for the Creating Pretty Cards Challenge 19 over at Craft Project Central. My friend Kris happens to be the designer right now so go check it out and play along.

Thanks for checking out my card! Don't forget to take a run through our Love is in the Air - Blog Hop!


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Morning Cup
  • Colors: Elegant Eggplant, Marina Mist, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
  • DSP: Patio Party Designer Series Paper
  • Embellishments: Whisper White Bakers Twine, Bitty Buttons
  • Punches: 1-3/4" Scallop, 1-1/4" Circle, 3/16" Corner, 1-1/4" Square (for large flag)
  • Big Shot: Fan Fair Textured Impressions Folder, Circles #2 Die, Bitty Banners Framelits TM
  • Other Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig R, Aquapainter R


Comments

  1. Adorable! The Fancy Fan embossing folder is totally the right match for this card. I also love the little banner/flag by the stack of teacups - what a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set! And the color pallet you used is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! I love how you used the sketch elements, but turned it. The little flag with the button and twine is the perfect touch. I do love the Fancy Fan embossing folder too. Thanks so much for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts