OH, Hello - RS45

I got some new stuff! I guess I can say that a lot but in this case I mean that I got some stuff from the 2013 Occasions Catalog. 

This card was made for Retrosketches Challenge #45. I had a vision of what I wanted to make and so even though I have been turning in earlier these days I just had to hurry up and put it together. Luckily it came together quick.

The flower was done by stamping in Staz On Black and then stamping off ( 2nd time same ink) to lighten the image so it wasn't so black. Then I colored in the flower with the Stampin' Write TM Markers and blended the colors with the Aquapainter TM.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Oh, Hello
  • Colors: Crumb Cake, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Staz On Black
  • DSP: Print Poetry Paper Stack
  • Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, 1-1/4 Square Punch (for flags), Paper Snips, Aquapainter TM
  • Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits TM

Comments

  1. Great card...I would love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/01/52-card-pickup-22.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts