To my Friend - FTL218 - FABFRI09

I'm in a swap with some friends from Convention and this was what they got this month. Our themes are basic (this month it's Sale-a-Bration) and we each make the allotted number of cards and mail them out individually. I love swapping this way because we get one or more cards throughout the entire month.

I found an old sketch (FTL218) from Clean and Simple that would work with the image I was using. It also turns out that it is very similar to another challenge site I just found called Fabulous Friday: FABFRI09 so I'm adding it there too. The large rhinestones were the perfect embellishment for this card. I used the entire pack and love them so now I need more. Don't forget to search older sketches to find what works with what you're using.

Sale-a-Bration begins January 22. Visit the flyer on my sidebar or CLICK HERE to see which items you want to earn and get your wish list going! Just $50* and you get one FREE!
*before tax and shipping

SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Madison Avenue (Sale-a-Bration 2013), Friendly Phrases
  • Colors: Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
  • Punches: 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, 1-1/4" Square (for flag)
  • Embellishments: Large Rhinestones Basic Jewels (from Occasions/Spring Catalog), Island Indigo Baker's Twine
  • Big Shot: Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Comments

  1. You're right, that flag is the perfect touch for this card. Love it! I also love the HUGE rhinestones down the side - how fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty card, Julie! I love the texture and color combination. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the giant rhinestones on your medallions! I am in love with this color combo too! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts