You're Amazing - FMS68

I've been trying a little harder to keep up with the sketch challenges. After all, I have a lot of stamps to use and a lot of cards to send out, especially birthdays.

This one is for Freshly Made Sketches #68 and it came together quite quickly. Thanks for looking and please let me know how you like it. Comments and Pins are greatly appreciated.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: You're Amazing
  • Colors: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
  • DSP: World Spectacular
  • Punches: Ticket Duo Builder, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (circle)
  • Embellishments: Jewels Basic Rhinestones

Comments

  1. I love your choice of DSP. The colors and patterns are so fresh and fun! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The colors and textures/DSP look fantastic together. And when I enlarged the picture -- those rhinestones! Love the little touch of sparkle it gives the card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! What a super stamp to use for the sketch and I love how you flipped it! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun colors and patterns of this card. It's a perfect birthday card for sure! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts