Daydream Medallions - FMS74 - NAC34

I'm glad to be back working on the challenges again. I was really excited to use these colors and even more excited that this card turned out so cute! Be sure to notice the red brad in the center of the button. I think it really finishes things off in addition to the "friends" tag that my friend Michelle (she did the FMS74 too) helped me out with. It's always nice to get a second opinion when your stuck and even better when that second opinion is stamping with you.

2 Challenges: I used the Nacho Average Challenge (NAC34) for the colors and Freshly Made Sketches (FMS74) for the layout.


SUPPLY LIST:
  • Stamp Sets: Daydream Medallions, Tiny Tags
  • Colors: Real Red, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight (for challenge), Crumb Cake, Whisper White
  • Embellishments: Real Red brads, Vintage Faceted Buttons
  • Punches: Jewelry Tag
  • Big Shot: Floral Frames Framelits TM

Comments

  1. That was not my favorite stamp set at convention, but I've seen several cards that are so nice, I'm going to have to get it out and case them! First, I need the framelits! Really nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, what a gorgeous card! and I agree, the red brad in the button center really does add an eye catching quality! I think its beautiful! and the friend tag is perfect!
    thank you for playing along with us @ NAC. glad your back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this! I need to pull this set out again! The small crumb cake "flower" is unexpected, but really stands out! Great job! Glad to see you back again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of color! Great card! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive thoughts.

Popular Posts